I really love this cami and top. Wash and wear, (no ironing) cool cotton blend, color that looks good on me.....but I'm thinking it would have looked better if I'd just turned it into a shorter dress instead of a cami. For some reason, I had cami on the brain when I cut the dress off. It wore well on the plane to and from CA and I love how comfortable I feel when I wear it to work but seeing pictures of it makes me realize it would have been better as a short dress/top.
I still love it. Still feel comfortable in it.....just need to wear the pieces as seperates.....maye the cami with a black sweater and the top with a black cami. I'm posting it on Visible Monday because I wore it today and was comfortable all day in it.....but I won't be wearing the combo together again. The pictures also made me realize I need to get a nice, new pair of black pants. You can only dye your favorite black pants so many times before they just look BAAAD!



5 comments:
Great color on you! Looking good on Visible Monday!
Coastal--It is great to discover you! The color of the should-of-been a dress is lovely on you. I can commiserate about the black pants. I have a pair of jeans I need to dye and soon. Are you a harpist?
I love the way you recreate your clothing, then recreate it again! You have a wonderful imagination. These two new pieces are so pretty. Thanks for participating in Visible Monday.
That dress is so, so pretty!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com
What a pretty colour mix! I love pink and purple! Your harps are incredible.
Thank you for commenting on my blog! :)
Post a Comment