Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rejection

"Rejection isn't failure. 
Failure is giving up.
Everybody gets rejected. 
It's how you handle it that determines where you'll end up."  
Advice from the tv show, 'Castle'????  Not sure how I feel about that!  I do like the idea that I can handle rejection in more positive ways than I have in the past.
"Give it time, you'll figure it out"  
Wishin' I could 'figure it out' a little more quickly. 
Ah well..... it is what it is.  Life goes on till it doesn't. 
I have a good life.  Need to remember to enjoy it while I'm here, in the moment!

3 comments:

Sewingadicta said...

You are right, we are all rejected once ... it is not so tragic ... simply depends on the philosophy of you at that time. Happy day!

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Sometimes the best advice somes from unexpected places.

Kari. said...

and some of us, like me, are best friends with rejection.