I finished my cigarette pants this morning. By some miracle, I wasn't late for work.....though I didn't get a lick of practice in. I charge an ungodly sum of money to play my harp in public....if I don't get some practice in I'll have to reduce my rates!
The pants were made from my favorite pair of black work pants. They were long enough to completely cover my feet and fairly wide. Now...they're so cute I could just go window shopping at Tiffany's
The top is a linen dress cut off and refashioned into a cool summer top. Black teardrop hoopy earings are very daring and over the top for me.
![]() |
| I'm to sexy for my shirt...too sexy! (a nod to Serene's ability to find a song for all of her lovely posts.) |
I was trying to channel Audrey Hepburn.
But wound up with Jack Lalanne







3 comments:
Love the changes you made to your clothes! I do the same thing--change them up so I like them again. and your poses are so cute--ah, Jack laLane..
Wasn't he great!
LOL what a great post!! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with that dress and I NEVER would have guessed! That Jack LaLane was amazing! RIP Jack! Have a great weekend! ~Serene
Post a Comment