Saturday, September 3, 2011

Transitioning....We All Eventually Do It

Puss  is very sick. (Her real name is Pussy Galore as a tribute to 'Goldfinger' actress, Honor Blackman.....plus...Puss is  alot of cat)  I don't think she's going to live.   She does not seem to be suffering....simply refusing food and water.  Humans do that too, when they're dying.   I've been trained by MHTP to play my harp as humans are 'transitioning', (a namby, pamby way of saying 'dying') but am not sure if harp vibrations and music with no rhythm will help a spirit of the feline persuasion.

I am wearing refashioned clothes today, mainly because that's all that is in my closet now, but think that I'll wait to post pictures some other day.  Goofing around taking pictures just feels like I'm being disrespectful.

All will be well.  Transitioning is a part of life......we all eventually do it.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, so sorry, CH. Safe passage, dear Puss. I think you were very well-loved.

Fiona Ferris said...

Puss is just beautiful. I wish her a safe journey. I miss my departed cats so much and I still get teary if I think about them.