Friday, September 2, 2011

Sick Cats & Broken Strings

Good old days, lounging in the garden
This is my lovely outfit for taking a very old, very long haired, (read sheds alot) very sick kitty to the vet, and my, "Oh crap! the strange noise I heard last night was harp strings breaking" pose. 

This is not what I'd planned to wear today!  This top was altered just a little (to make armholes less gapey) back when I thought olive green was a good color on me.  Because it was thrifted and refashioned a bit, I'm going to use it as my SSS day 2 outfit.  The pants have also been altered to fit better though it doesn't look like it in this pic. 

Hour and a half before her appointment....she is not going to be happy cat when I put her in the carrier.


3 comments:

Patti said...

Sending the best thoughts to old kitty! I hate it so much when my kitties are sick. Get better, cat!!

Unknown said...

Stacy and Clinton would be very proud of you and your alterations! Hope your pet is better~

Coastalharp said...

Thank you for the get better wishes. It helps to know that others understand loving a pet.