Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Am I Hopeless?

5pm.  Who is going to clean up this mess!  I have music students tomorrow evening.....can't leave it looking like this!
Still no music practice time spent.  
Decided to drink the one last bottle of wine I had left and finish off the box of Triscuits before I start the Project ReDesign. Must go to work tomorrow. Must behave like a responsible adult earning a responsible living to pay for my irresponsible debts. Would much rather just blog and drink and amuse myself with dreams of potential fashion and body redesigns. Must not buy wine and Triscuits tomorrow!  Must clean! Must practice music! Must work!
What can I make out of this gorgeous embroidered skirt?  It was too beautiful to pass up but it's WAY too small for this big girl!  Maybe an elegant tank?

Another beautiful embroidered skirt.....I really need to stay away from Goodwill for awhile!  Just because it's embroidered does not mean that this woman can wear it! 

Ok.....it might just be a lovely cami waiting to happen.






I just couldn't resist the plaid pants!  It's 103 degrees here in sultry Savannah but I'm thinking, 'how cute for this winter?'  And they only need a little revamping!









                                                                                                                                                                                 OK.......how 'bout this skirt



or this one?
Wouln't they be cute tunics? One of them almost fits me as an actual skirt. I could shorten it just a bit and lose just a few pounds......  

..........maybe when I give up the wine and Triscuits and begin this amazing Project ReDesign!

No comments: