I love how the closet is filling up with outfits I actually feel good about wearing.
I'm proud of what I'm refashioning and want to show off designs, but hate the way I look in the photos. I did not realize how big I had gotten!
This has prompted the 'body redesign'. Not sure how long I'll stick to that one but I'm game to try.
'Body redesign' necessitates 'nutrition redesign' which, by definition, changes my grocery list. (grocery list for the last year......Triscuits, cheese, wine)
The change in groceries means I have to change my habit of rewarding myself with a trip to Kroger's everytime I accomplish something......like a gig, or a day at work, or breathing.
The body redesign also means I need to find an exercise plan I'll stick with. I won't run and I get more walking and climbing stairs than I can stand at work....soooo......swimming! I won't go to a public pool but found an exercise pool that can be put in my garage! Only $1000.Got to pay some bills first, so now I'm motivated to work at my other job more often, (The pay is great but I've been really lazy lately) and to stop spending so much on Triscuits, cheese and wine. I can save $100 a month if I give up the wine completely......Naah...that's not going to happen! Maybe just wine in moderation and Triscuits without cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment