Red, white & black. Plain and simple. I decided to try a white top again. I like this one much better than the last one I wore, which mysteriously wound up dingy gray when it got washed with a load of blacks. Totally unwearable now.....my heart is broken. I love the stylings that are posted on 'Not Dead Yet Style's Visible Monday' and would love to copy some of the outfits. I'll bet strapping wheelchairs down in the van in a dress and heels would give the men something to talk about all week!

White is probably not the best color to go with today as I'm taking 8 seniors, along with their wheelchairs and walkers, out to eat at an historic Savannah restaurant. Johnny Harris, watch out! Here we come!
I'm gonna do it anyway! Have to wear a cami under the top so as not to give too much of a view when I'm leaning over strapping down chairs.
I made the britches and bought the 'Chaps' cotton top online when Macy's had it on sale. Don't remember where the necklace came from. It's been languishing unworn in a drawer forever......I'm wearing it today in the name of style. Not sure what kind of style but I'm claiming it as my style today!
Restaurant outing and Bingo Monday........I must remember how sweet it is to have a job today!
6 comments:
It *is* sweet to have a job today, great point! I love it that you found and added your red necklace "just because". Enjoy your day, and thanks so much for participating in Visible Monday.
Simple outfits are just as good as elaborate ones. This is a very nice look and I like the touch of red in the necklace.
Oooh, that necklace is FAR too fabulous to languish. Love it, especially with the shoes. And I'm a simple outfit kind of gal, too, so you'll get no criticism from me. Very appropriate and nice looking. Hope the restaurant outing went well!
I'm taking care of two seniors too (my parents! -- my mom broke her shoulder, and my dad has trouble taking care of her on his own). You're funny -- I enjoy reading your posts. And I used a pop of red in my post as well -- great minds think alike, right?!
You know what? This works! So many times on my blog I have just tried too hard and ended up looking ridiculous. So even if it feels too "simple"; it's almost better to underdo sometimes. You look wonderful! ~Serene
I have got to figure out how to be able to respond to comments individually....I know it can be done.
Thank you for all the comments. You all motivate and inspire me so much!
Post a Comment