Thursday, August 25, 2011

Butting Heads & Blogging in the Rain

Butted heads with my boss yesterday.  I'm angry, resentful, jealous and right!  But there is no place for the first three at work, and insisting on the last gets me nowhere so I'm stuffing it in.  I did manage to climb out of my box long enough to make sure he knows I'm angry.  That's a first for me.  Didn't cry till I got to my office.  

Took some residents to the Cupcake Emporium in the afternoon.  The cupcakes were delicious!
The Savannah sky opened up just as we were leaving and a big umbrella, brought just in case, kept the ladies dry but funneled the rain torrent right down the back of my cute little red linen top.  My angry/resentful/jealous hat didn't keep me dry at all. 
Wish I wasn't still stewing this morning. 
I'm going to wear an outfit I put together for Visible Monday but didn't wear on Monday because its hard to transport wheelchairs and walkers in/out of a van in a skirt. 
Maybe wearing a top backwards and hiking my skirt up will make me feel a little rebellious and cheeky instead of mean and sullen.  God knows I need some gumption today! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you look great in both pictures! Just pop in some happy music and you'll be feeling better in no time! Hugs! ~Serene

Patti said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about the work stress. You handled it just right, sounds like. I love to be rebellious and cheeky at the same time! Great skirt.

Patti